New Jeep 2020 Jeep Wrangler Lease and Specials near Denver Area for Sale in Boulder,CO l Denver Area
Jeep Wrangler Lease Specials and Finance Offers in Boulder CO near Denver, Longmont
Why Lease or buy 2020 Jeep Wrangler near Denver Area
Are you shopping for a new SUV? The 2020 Jeep Wrangler near Denver is an SUV that has a suite of standard and available features that make your ride more capable. Serving Denver Longmont Boulder, we invite you to visit our dealership for a test drive and information about our Pollard Jeep specials for the new Wrangler.
Exterior – Jeep Wrangler
With the new Wrangler, you have numerous roof choices, which include soft top and hard top roof options, a fold-down removable windshield, and removeable doors that give you and your passengers and open-air experience. The new Wrangler has a variety of striking and capable wheel options that range from 17 inches to 33 inches. The exterior of this SUV also features the available Premium LED Lighting Group that comes with fog lamps, daytime running lamps, and reflector headlamps. The 2020 Wrangler comes with available heated exterior mirrors that help keep your visibility clear. Serving Denver Longmont Boulder car shoppers, our team can tell you more about the exterior features of the 2020 Jeep Wrangler.
Interior – 2020 Jeep Wrangler
The cabin of the 2020 Wrangler surrounds you with comfort, style, and versatility. You have plenty of storage options with the available Trail Rail System and Jeep Utility Grid, and keeping the inside free of dirt after a day of off-roading is easy with the one-way floor drain valves and water-resistance removeable carpet. The new Wrangler has an available heated steering wheel and heated front seats that give you instant warmth on cold days. Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control is available with the Wrangler and allows you and the front passenger to personalize the temperature settings for optimal comfort.
Mechanical – 2020 Jeep Wrangler
There are numerous powertrain configurations available with the 2020 Wrangler. The 2.0L turbo engine and 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine offer the eTorque Mild Hybrid System that enhances efficiency. The 2.0L turbo engine delivers 270 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque. With this engine under its hood, the Wrangler can tow up to 3,500 pounds. The available 3.0L EcoDiesel engine offers impressive performance with up to 442 pound-feet of torque. This engine delivers 260 horsepower and can tow up to 3,500 pounds. The 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine produces up to 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque. You also have numerous 4×4 systems to choose from with this SUV that include the Selec-Trac 4×4 System, the Command-Trac 4×4 System, and the Rock-Trac 4×4 System. Another notable performance feature of the new Wrangler is available Off-Road Pages that keep you informed about transmission temperature, suspension height settings, drive modes, wheel articulation and other off-road stats.
Technology & Safety – 2020 Jeep Wrangler
The Wrangler is equipped with cutting-edge technology features that keep you entertained and connected. The state-of-the-art Uconnect multimedia systems are available with the Wrangler and come with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for easy smartphone integration. The available Uconnect 4C NAV infotainment system has an 8.4-inch touchscreen and navigation. With available Amazon Alexa Skills, you can remotely check fuel levels, send destinations to the navigation system, and start the engine. There’s also an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot that can support eight devices at once for responsive connectivity.
The Wrangler was engineered to keep you and your occupants safe and secure with over 75 available and standard safety and security features. Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection will alert you of vehicles in your blind spot zones, and it will alert you when vehicles are crossing from either side of the SUV when you’re backing up. Forward Collision Alert is also available with the new Wrangler. This feature will warn you when it detects a possible front-end accident, and it can also engage the emergency brakes if you don’t respond in time. Adaptive Cruise Control will automatically adjust the speed of the Wrangler to help you maintain your preset distance from the vehicle ahead. The Wrangler also features the ParkView Rear Back Up Camera. This innovative camera provides you with dynamic gridlines on the touch-screen display when you are backing up, and it will issue audible alerts if you get too close to an object.
Trim Levels – 2020 Jeep Wrangler
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler is available in multiple trims:
- The Sport comes with the Rock-Track 4×4 System, Tru-Lok Electronic Differential and Electric Sway Bark Disconnect, and 33-inch all-terrain tires. The LED Lighting Group is an available feature of the new Wrangler.
- The Sport S has available LED headlamps and fog lamps, Blind Spot Monitoring, the available Uconnect 4 infotainment system, and the available Black Freedom Top three-piece hardtop.
- The Sahara is equipped with the available Sky One-Touch Power Top, the available Selec-Trac 4×4 System, 18-inch wheels with body-color fender flares, and the available Uconnect 4C NAV multimedia system.
- The Rubicon has the Rock-Trac 4×4 System, 33-inch all-terrain tires and high-clearance fender flares, Tru-Lok Electronic Locking Differential and Electronic Sway Bar Disconnect, and the available LED Lighting Group.
- The Willys features 32-inch Firestone mud-terrain tires, the Sport LED Lighting Package, Rubicon shocks and rock rails, and black grille throats and headlamp inserts.
- The Black & Tan has the zipperless Sunrider Premium Soft Top, granite painted wheels with all-terrain tires, and heritage tan cloth seats.
- The Freedom comes with 17-inch satin carbon wheels with all-terrain tires, black leather-trimmed seats, hood star decals, Oscar Mike exterior badges, and the Premium Black Soft Top.
- The Sport Altitude is equipped with 18-inch black wheels, gloss-black fender flares, and the black splatter Freedom Top hard top.
- The Sahara Altitude has black leather-trimmed seats with black stitching, the body-color Freedom Top three-piece hard top, and 18-inch gloss-black wheels. You also get gloss-black grille throats, fog lamp bezels, and headlamps inserts with this trim.
Request 2020 Jeep Wrangler Specials in Boulder near Denver, Longmont CO
Serving Denver Longmont Boulder car shoppers, we offer competitive Pollard Jeep specials for the 2020 Jeep Wrangler near Denver. Get in touch with us to schedule a test drive in this capable SUV.
45 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.