Pollard Jeep Family Response To COVID-19
Pollard Jeep family:
With recent events and the impact the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had on the community and nationwide, we have implemented a few key policies to protect our guests and employees. We will continue to monitor the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and others with recommendations and adjust our polices accordingly.
To keep our guests safe, we have implemented the following:
- Additional full building cleanings, using a stronger concentrate of disinfecting cleaner
- Providing gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes to all of our guests, when desired
- All employees with guest interaction are required to wear gloves
- Additional disinfecting throughout the day on all high contact areas (phone, keyboard, doors)
- Extra disinfecting cleanings on all vehicles
- Employees must follow current hand washing, social distancing, handshakes (expect the elbow bump!) etc guidelines
- Shuttle will be cleaned and disinfected between each guest
- Introduce “Sales Distancing”, an easy way to buy while still respecting the social distancing guidelines
- We have also adjusted our hours as follows;
- 8:30 AM-5:30 PM Monday-Friday
- 9 AM- 5 PM Saturday
- 7:30 AM- 5:30 Pm Monday- Friday
We are here to help in anyway throughout this challenging time, including drop off and delivery. If preferred, we can even arrange for a zero contact transaction while still addressing your Jeep and vehicle needs.
We are happy to continue and serve you during our adjusted hours, and will continue to update you, our Pollard Jeep family.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns directly to
Kevin P. Kelly, our General Sales Manager